A must-hear testimonial of boots-on-the-ground medical experts: blood clotting instances are everywhere with those recently vaccinated, and health care management seem incapable of recognizing the probable source of the problem. (FRN)In this episode, Nurse Claire and Dr. Beep join Ann for a no-holds-barred truth drop on the real state of affairs on the front lines of the Holo-cough. And yes, the w... READ MORE
- July 24, 2021by Jeff ThompsonLast year, “conspiracy theorists” discussed the possibility of soldiers going door to door for a mandatory vaccination scheme. Any mention of such – along with a COVID passport – was quickly discredited as something only misinformed fearmongers would spread.Then in 2021, states began setting up soldier-manned clin... READ MORE
- July 24, 2021Note: CNN's "expert" is Dr. Leana Wen, who was the former president of abortion provider Planned Parenthood. She was ousted for telling lies about how thousands of women died of elective abortions before the murderous procedure was legalized. Is this is the kind of medical "expert" we should be listening to? (FRN)CNN continued its wall to wall... READ MORE
- July 24, 2021WARNING: Some claims in this news item are disputed and/or contain misleading information.Chaotic scenes in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Brisbane as protesters demand end to lockdownsSee all our global Covid coverageFollow the Australian Covid liveblog‘Imprisoned’: south-west Sydney on harsher lockdown and the fight to stop CovidNSW restrictions; NSW hotspots;&nb... READ MORE
- July 24, 2021As reported earlier the CDC-linked VAERS website released its weekly numbers last Friday.The website has now recorded 11,140 reported deaths from the COVID vaccine in the United States.This is up from 9,125 reported deaths from the COVID-19 vaccinations total from last week.The number of deaths linked to vaccines this year has absolutely skyrocketed. Ac... READ MORE
22% increase in overall mortality in Israel
- July 24, 2021The Israeli People’s Committee (IPC), a citizen-led group of Israeli health experts, has published its April report issuing an urgent warning that the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine damages virtually every system in the body.Whilst most of the attention surrounding vaccines has been focused on the AstraZeneca jab, which is linked to deadly blood clots, the Pfizer injec... READ MORE
'I urge every employer to go to any form of mandate that you're comfortable with.'
- July 24, 2021Bill de Blasio on Friday urged all private employers to make vaccinations against COVID-19 compulsory, calling on them to do the 'maximum you feel you can do' as the nation is roiled by early signs of a resurgent pandemic.The mayor of New York City told WNYC radio that he wanted the private sector to do more. 'If anyone is asking my advice, parti... READ MORE
- July 24, 2021Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-KY) is ordering Americans to receive the dangerous and experimental COVID-19 vaccine under the threat that he will shut down public life in America with the Democrats if they do not comply.McConnell is issuing these terror threats to implement the fledgling vaccine regime as Americans begin to resist the mass hysteria pushed about COVID-19 for over a year now... READ MORE
- July 24, 2021Here are some recent news headlines that caught my eye:www.instagram.com/p/CRhNZCDMqf5/?utm_source=ig_embedSeveral restaurants in LA are voluntarily closing after fully vaccinated staff members tested positive for covid-19.“We apologize for the inconvenience, but unfortunately we’ve had a breakthrough case of Covid-19 with one of our fully vaccinated staff members. We wi... READ MORE
- July 23, 2021The Pentagon may make COVID-19 vaccinations mandatory for troops after the Food and Drug Administration officially approves the inoculations, Pentagon Press Secretary John Kirby told reporters earlier this month.As part of a broader discussion on the Defense Department’s continued response to the coronavirus, Kirby said senior leaders within the department have had &... READ MORE
By: Fielden Nolan (nolanf)
- July 24, 2021U.S.—Experts are warning of yet another new problem facing the nation: They’ve spotted a new, more dangerous freedom variant spreading among the populace. This freedom is so virulent that people infected by it feel they can ignore government edicts about masks and lockdowns.“Usually, the freedom we see in the wild is fairly mild,” explained CDC official Huber... READ MORE
- July 23, 2021VAERS data released today by the CDC showed a total of 491,218 reports of adverse events from all age groups following COVID vaccines, including 11,405 deaths and 48,385 serious injuries between Dec. 14, 2020 and July 16, 2021.Data released today by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) included a total of almost 500,000 reports of injuries and deaths, across all age ... READ MORE
CDC Says Booster May Pose Higher Risk of Serious Side Effects
- July 18, 2021On July 8, 2021, Pfizer, Inc. announced it was developing a booster dose for its experimental messenger RNA (mRNA) BNT162b2 biologic for COVID-19. It said that it had observed waning immunity among people who received the standard two-dose regimen of the product. The company said it planned to begin clinical studies of the third shot as early as August and would seek emergency use a... READ MORE
- July 24, 2021Pfizer Inc and German partner BioNTech said on Friday the U.S. government had purchased an additional 200 million doses of their COVID-19 vaccine, bringing the total number of doses to be supplied to the country to 500 million.The government has an option to buy an updated version of the vaccine to address potential variants as well as new formulations of the vaccine,... READ MORE
- July 24, 2021George Mason University's refusal to recognize natural immunity from COVID-19 or grant merit pay to employees who don't share their vaccination status could land the Virginia public university in court.A law professor who recovered from COVID-19, and whose doctor says he faces needless risk from vaccination, is challenging GMU's sweeping COVID rules on 9th and ... READ MORE
- July 24, 2021Fairfax County Board member Elaine Tholen faces a recall effort over her votes to suspend in-person learning for the school system during the COVID-19 pandemicFairfax County school board member will need to plead her case in court for why she should not be removed from office after petitioners gathered the necessary number of signatures, a judge decided Friday.Board member Elaine Th... READ MORE
- July 24, 2021With one-fifth of the nation’s surging COVID-19 infections reported in Florida, school boards are faced with conflicting guidance on whether students should wear masks when the 2021-22 school year begins in three weeks.The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) this week updated school COVID-19 guidelines, calling for “universal masking” for students over age 2, even... READ MORE
- July 24, 2021A survey has found that more than a quarter of Americans who are not vaccinated against the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) believe the vaccines pose a greater threat to their health and wellbeing than the virus itself.The survey was conducted jointly by research firm YouGov and mainstream media outlet Yahoo News. The survey was held between July 13 to 15 on 1,... READ MORE
Reporter Challenges Psaki on Not Releasing Breakthrough Covid Cases Among White House Staffers
- July 24, 2021A reporter on Friday challenged Press Secretary Jen Psaki on not releasing breakthrough Covid cases among White House staffers.“Why not just provide the number? Are you trying to hide something?” the reporter said.“Why do you need to have that information?” Psaki quipped.“Transparency, interest of the public…a better understanding of how breakthr... READ MORE
- JUly 24, 2021Two California-based advocacy organizations filed a lawsuit on Thursday against Democratic Governor Gavin Newsom and the state’s top health officials over COVID-19 protocols for K-12 schools.The groups, Let Them Breathe and Reopen California Schools, include parents of students attending public schools throughout the state. A joint statement said that they are specifically &ld... READ MORE
- July 24, 2021In the name of targetting prominent critics of vaccines, Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D–Minn.) has proposed a bill that would revoke liability protections from online platforms that spread so-called "misinformation." Klobuchar's bill, unveiled Thursday, would create an exception to Section 230, the 1996 law that shields online platforms from liability for user-c... READ MORE
- JUly 24, 2021St Louis on Friday announced the return of a mask mandate after Missouri saw a statewide surge in COVID-19 cases thanks to a tiny superspreader town run by an anti-masker mayor where the current rate of infection is ten times the national average. St Louis's decision follows that of Los Angeles County, which on Sunday ushered in the first major... READ MORE
- July 24, 2021As anyone even half-awake, as opposed to ”woke,” knows, the arts, monolithically left, are about as dead as they have ever been in our culture.Name the genre, it’s one propagandistic bore. The message is always the same—and it’s a downer.When art is created by conformists—and at this moment the left are the biggest conformists possibly imaginable&... READ MORE
- July 24, 2021NFL star DeAndre Hopkins suggested in a now-deleted tweet that his playing career is in jeopardy after the league announced new COVID-19 policies.“Never thought I would say this. But being put in a position to hurt my team because I don’t want to partake in the vaccine is making me question my future in the NFL,” Hopkins, a receiver for the Ariz... READ MORE
Over the Top!
By: Fielden Nolan (nolanf)
Doctors and nurses throw their medical gowns on the ground in protest
- July 23, 2021The list of confirmed zones that will be unavailable to the unvaccinated in France grows by the hour.Polling stations: no vaccination, no entryFrench doctors and nurses throw their medical gowns on the ground in protest of vax mandates... READ MORE
- July 23, 2021Students can become paid COVID vaccine influencers through a new Student Social Media Engagement Campaign program.The campaign recruits students to ‘combat vaccine misinformation and build vaccine confidence within their campus communities’ through TikTok, Instagram, and other platforms.In partnership with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the America... READ MORE
- July 23, 2021SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- California is seeing an increase in coronavirus cases after months of decline.As of Monday, there were 3,200 new COVID-19 cases in California, and now, medical doctors are noticing some of the first numbers of COVID vaccine breakthrough cases.ABC7 News reporter Luz Pena is part of the ABC7 News Vaccine Team, and spoke to UCSF infectious disease experts who say... READ MORE
Emphasized that vaccines are still highly effective.
- July 23, 2021Click the above link to view videos. (FRN)Stanford University reports seven breakthrough COVID-19 cases among vaccinated students. The university said all infected were symptomatic and all tested positive in the past week.The university released a statement to ABC7 News, which reads in part:"We are seeing some of this in our own community. There have been seven new positiv... READ MORE
- July 23, 2021KEY POINTSWhite House promises to be 'transparent' but offers no detailsA Pelosi aide and a White House official recently tested positive for COVID-19Both were with Texas Democrats who had fled the state last weekIt’s up to the White House to lead on the transparency issue: CNN Editor-at-large Chris CillizzaWhite House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said the public wil... READ MORE
- July 23, 2021LOS ANGELES (CBSLA) — A new surge in COVID-19 cases and hospitalizations is again taking a toll on Los Angeles-area restaurants.Restaurants throughout the region are already struggling to staff up to meet the high demand for dine-in meals, but now they are also being hit disproportionately hard by the rise in new infections, especially among people who are unvaccinated.&n... READ MORE
The only thing unhealthier than a virus is big government.
- July 23, 2021Daniel Greenfield, a Shillman Journalism Fellow at the Freedom Center, is an investigative journalist and writer focusing on the radical Left and Islamic terrorism.After Biden’s spokeswoman boasted that the administration was ordering Facebook to censor some people’s speech, Fauci joined the campaign by appearing on CNN to warn about the dangers of letting anyone say wha... READ MORE
- July 23, 2021Joe Biden has asserted that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) will likely issue guidance saying that children who have not been vaccinated should wear masks when returning to school.Biden broke the news at the CNN town hall in Cincinnati on Wednesday evening.“The CDC is going to say that what we should do is, everyone under the age of 12 should probably be w... READ MORE
- July 23, 2021By Rachel Marsden, columnist, political strategist and host of an independently produced French-language program that airs on Sputnik France. Her website can be found at rachelmarsden.comAs more governments push citizens to get vaccinated or lose access to everyday venues, people like me who have recovered from Covid fall into no man’s land and are treated like ... READ MORE
- July 23, 2021Fauci Research on Highly Pathogenic H5N1 Influenza Virus_ The Way ForwardWe are heading into a real political crisis where internationally, more and more countries are starting to point the finger at Fauci. Yet, in the USA, the Biden Administration refuses to investigate Fauci or even suspend him, no less fire him. The more this unfolds with Fauci’s lies, the worse this crisis... READ MORE
- July 23, 2021Alabama Gov. Kay Ivey issued an impassioned plea for residents of her state to get vaccinated against Covid-19, arguing it was “time to start blaming the unvaccinated folks” for the disease’s continued spread.“I want folks to get vaccinated. That’s the cure. That prevents everything,” Ivey, a Republican, told reporters in Birmingham, Ala., on... READ MORE
- July 23, 2021Covid-19 cases, hospitalizations and deaths in the U.S. are rising again, the director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said Friday, sounding the alarm over what she described as a "pandemic of the unvaccinated."In a news briefing Friday, Dr. Rochelle Walensky said the most recent seven-day average of new Covid-19 cases was roughly 26,300 — a nearly ... READ MORE
- July 23, 2021CDC director says US reaching another pivotal moment in pandemicCDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky on July 22, 2021, said the U.S. is reaching another pivotal moment in the COVID-19 pandemic, noting an increase in cases and some hospitals reaching capacity in areas of low vaccination rates.WASHINGTON (AP) - Reports of athletes, lawmakers and others getting the coronavirus ... READ MORE
Get this: “It’s not breakthrough cases driving these numbers up. It’s unvaccinated individuals”
- July 23, 2021A Tennessee county is seeing hundreds of breakthrough COVID-19 cases and a doctor says in two of those cases, people have died.Tennessee Department of Health reported more than 1,000 "breakthrough" cases, meaning cases in which fully vaccinated people have contracted the virus. Of those cases, 27 people have died.Shelby County currently has 458 breakth... READ MORE
- July 23, 2021An Arizona doctor decried the COVID-19 vaccines as dangerous after National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Director Anthony Fauci criticized Missouri for not having a high enough vaccination rate.Fauci recently called out Missouri’s COVID-19 vaccination rate, stating, “If you have a low level of vaccination, which certain sections o... READ MORE
Lawsuit citing whistleblower's claim that the true deaths following vaccination are much higher than reported
- July 23, 2021America’s Frontline Doctors, a nonprofit, filed a motion on July 19 seeking immediate injunctive relief to stop the emergency use authorization (EUA) of COVID-19 vaccines for three groups of Americans: anyone under the age of 18, anyone who has recovered from COVID-19, and those who haven’t given informed consent as defined by federal law.The motion was filed against Xav... READ MORE
UK Gov. Now Demand To Bring In The Army Due To Current Food Shortages!
- July 23, 2021Note there is no mention of abandoning the app causing this mess. That option must be off the table. Incredible. (FRN)Business Secretary Kwasi Kwarteng admits he can’t guarantee ‘pingdemic’ won’t continue beyond August 16 Iceland said it closed ‘a number of stores’ due to staff having to self-isolate after being notified by ... READ MORE
Kansas City hospitals turning away patients
- July 23, 2021The latest recommendations from Santa Barbara, Monterey, Napa, San Benito, Santa Cruz and Ventura raise to 17 the number of counties now asking even fully vaccinated individuals to wear face coverings as a precaution while inside places like grocery stores, movie theaters and retail outlets.So far, only one — Los Angeles County — has gone a step further and mandated... READ MORE
"He Totally Distorted Reality"
- July 23, 2021This psychopathic, lying little man has incredible hubris. (FRN)Rand Paul's skewering of Anthony Fauci during a Congressional hearing earlier this week - followed by the senator's announcement that he planned to write a letter to the DoJ asking that Fauci be investigated for lying to Congress - emerged as a major story. Even mainstream reporters like the ... READ MORE
- July 23, 2021PARIS (Sputnik) - People have gathered to protest against the introduction of COVID-19 passes in front of the Luxembourg Palace in the French capital, a Sputnik correspondent reported on Thursday.The leader of the Popular Republican Union party, Francois Asselineau, called on the protesters to rally near the Senate at about 15:00 GMT. People demand the cancellation of health pa... READ MORE
- July 22, 2021Jummai Nache and her husband migrated from Nigeria to Minnesota a few years ago and served as missionaries with the Southern Baptists to cultivate churches among African communities in Minneapolis. She was working as a medical assistant in Minneapolis and was instructed to get COVID “vaccines”. She complied and, immediately after receiving the second injection of the Pfi... READ MORE
- July 20, 2021How bad is the research situation in the pharmaceutical sector? It is so bad that the former editor-in-chief of the BMJ (British Medical Journal) asks in a new article: ‘Is it time to assume that health research is fraudulent until proven otherwise?’ Oh and by ‘fraudulent’ he doesn’t mean bad statistics. No. He means researchers lying and saying they di... READ MORE
"worse than the virus we had circulating in 2020"
- July 22, 2021CDC Director Rochelle Walensky on Thursday said the Delta variant spreading across the US is worse than the virus we had circulating in 2020.“It is one of the most infectious respiratory viruses we know of and that I have seen in my 20-year career,” Walensky said of the Delta variant.Walensky told unvaccinated people to live in fear of the Delta variant.“If you are... READ MORE
Experienced Severe Side Effects from AstraZeneca Jab
- July 22, 2021Vaccine side effects, injuries and deaths have been reported for decades (see 1, 2, 3). They continue to be reported about COVID vaccines as well, including by celebrity recipients Eric Clapton and Ben Stein. Clapton has now announced that he will not perform in venues that require proof of COVID vaccination. Go fig... READ MORE
- July 21, 2021From: https://www.totalhealth.co.uk/blog/how-cure-anosmia-loss-smellOne of the most intriguing symptoms of COVID-19, has been patients reporting a loss of their sense of smell. Some experts estimate that the loss of the ability to smell (anosmia) affects as many as 70% to 80% of people who catch COVID-19 and seems particularly common among those with mild disease.&nbs... READ MORE
- July 19, 2021FROM: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34273098/A new study carried out in Barcelona and published in the National Library of Medicine has confirmed that Vitamin D supplements are associated with better Covid outcomesAbstractPurpose: To analyze the associations between cholecalciferol or calcifediol supplementation, serum 25-hydroxyvitamin D (25OHD) levels and COVID-19 outc... READ MORE
Children's Health Defense
The Children’s Health Defense Legal Section has extensive legal resources that make aware and acquaints individuals about their legally protected rights to encourage, engage and empower individuals in a fight to preserve their fundamental human rights and on issues critical to health freedom. Updated June 21, 2021NoticesNotice for EUA MasksNotice for EUA TestingNotice for EUA VaccinesAd... READ MORE
From: https://medicine.news/2021-06-28-dandelion-leaf-extract-blocks-spike-proteins-binding-to-ace2-receptor.htmlThe engineered spike proteins from SARS-CoV-2 can be STOPPED by a common “weed” that is exterminated from lawns every year. A German university study found that the common dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) can block spike proteins from binding to the ACE2 cell ... READ MORE
- July 3, 2021https://www.cracknewz.com/2021/07/covid-cures-literally-grow-like-weeds.htmlIn today’s Situation Update, we discuss the astonishing truth that covid cures literally grow like weeds (such as dandelion weeds), yet most people rush to Home Depot to buy toxic, cancer-causing herbicides so they can poison their own lawns, killing off the dandelions and thereby killing... READ MORE
A Randomized Clinical Trial
From: https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapediatrics/fullarticle/2781743Harald Walach, PhD1; Ronald Weikl, MD2; Juliane Prentice, BA3; et alAndreas Diemer, PhD, MD4; Helmut Traindl, PhD5; Anna Kappes, MA6; Stefan Hockertz, PhD7Author Affiliations Article InformationJAMA Pediatr. Publ... READ MORE
Published: 22 August 2005
From: https://virologyj.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1743-422X-2-69AbstractBackgroundSevere acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) is caused by a newly discovered coronavirus (SARS-CoV). No effective prophylactic or post-exposure therapy is currently available.ResultsWe report, however, that chloroquine has strong antiviral effects on SARS-CoV infection of primate cells. These inhibitory effects ... READ MORE
"This lack of clear benefit should cause governments to rethink their vaccination policy."
AbstractBackground: COVID-19 vaccines have had expedited reviews without sufficient safety data. We wanted to compare risks and benefits. Method: We calculated the number needed to vaccinate (NNTV) from a large Israeli field study to prevent one death. We accessed the Adverse Drug Reactions (ADR) database of the European Medicines Agency and of the Dutch National Register (lareb.nl) to ... READ MORE
Download the .PDF below.The Long Haul COVID-19 Syndrome (LHCS) is an often debilitating syndrome characterized by a multitude of symptoms such as prolonged malaise, headaches, generalized fatigue, sleep difficulties, smell disorder, decreased appetite, painful joints, dyspnea, chest pain and cognitive dysfunction. The incidence of symptoms after COVID-19 varies from as low as 10% to as high as 80%... READ MORE
We appreciate your donations to NOMASKERS.ORG, because without them this site would not be possible. You do not need a PayPal account in order to donate with your credit card.
Just click on the Donate button below. You will be prompted for the amount you wish to contribute.