"In certain circles, mask-wearing will become a form of distinction; a way of distinguishing yourself from brainwashed cretins and showing you are a Good Person. Masks will become moral garments, public demonstrations of decency." (Brendan O’Neill)
NOMASKERS T-Shirts Coming Soon!
The official This mask is as useless as our Governor shirt, hoodie, tank top, sweater, longsleeve... - Limited Edition And Worldwide ShippingQuick steps to buy this product:Click on the button "BUY IT HERE".Select your product: T-Shirt / Hoodie / Sweater / Tank / Mug...Select size and quantity.Enter shipping and billing information.Guaranteed safe and secure checkout via: Paypal | VISA |... READ MORE
- November 23, 2020We’ve received two very disturbing videos today from one of our readers who wished to stay anonymous.A man was arrested after his son took his mask off inside of a Costco in Georgia. You will notice how the police who arrested him aren’t even wearing masks!At one moment his son who took the video asks “how is he resisting,” and the cops reply with “... READ MORE
On Friday and Saturday, the TSA did more than 2 million screenings at airports
- November 23, 2020Despite the best efforts by Democrat hypocrites and crazy Dr. Anthony Fauci — 50,000,000 will travel for Thanksgiving this year.They may have ruined your year and the US economy but they won’t kill off Thanksgiving.Democrats will have a heart attack over this!Guess we’ll have to add that to the COVID stats, too.AAA estimates around 50 million Americans will sti... READ MORE
If you can't make it, sign an online petition.
- November 23, 2020Mayor Lightfoot's restrictions place a 10 person limit on Thanksgiving celebrations as well as numerous travel restrictions. On top of that, Chicago is threatening to turn normally law abiding citizens into criminals by enforcing strict mandatory travel restrictions.We're marching through Downtown Chicago at 11 AM on Thanksgiving Day.... READ MORE
"The Constitution is not suspended in times of crisis."
- November 23, 2020Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) told Fox News’ Jesse Watters on Sunday that he believes some of the newly imposed COVID-19 restrictions have become excessive to the point of ridicule and urged state and local leaders to be mindful of constitutionally-enshrined freedoms.In an appearance on Watters’ World, the Ohio Republican was presented w... READ MORE
Pritzker's wife and daughter will suffer through Thanksgiving in their $12.1 million equestrian estate In Florida
- November An emotional Gov. J.B. Pritzker clarified his family’s Thanksgiving plans on Tuesday, saying his wife and teenage daughter plan to remain in Florida “indefinitely” after a false social media post sparked “hateful, threatening messages” directed at the high school student.Note: The tearful, perpetually-oppressed, long-suffering governor's wife ... READ MORE
“Pandemic is Over”
- November 23, 2020ER Editor: We’re linking to a piece we published on April 1, 2020, which brings us full circle, with a boatload of experts back then questioning the virus hype: TWENTY-TWO Experts Questioning the Coronavirus Panic [VIDEOS & Scientific Common Sense]. And this from March 30 by the esteemed Dr. Peter Goetzsche of the Cochrane Institute: Coronavirus: An Epid... READ MORE
- November 23, 2020Democratic New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy was accosted by angry residents while he ate dinner with his family until he put a mask on, according to footage that went viral Sunday.See also: http://www.hideoutnow.com/2020/11/new-jersey-governor-phil-murphy-is.html“Oh my God, Murphy, you are such a d***,” one woman says in a video posted on social media. Murphy does no... READ MORE
- November 23, 2020US researchers studied electronic records of 135,794 pediatric patientsThese were all tested for the coronavirus and 5,374 (4.0%) were positiveOf this tiny percentage, 359 (6.7 per cent) were hospitalised and 8 died Experts still do not fully understand why adults and children differ in their immune response to the virus Children are far less... READ MORE
- November 23, 2020The American people were very patient in March as novel and irrational theories were posited regarding the uniqueness of SARS-CoV-2 — even to the extent that those theories forced a dramatic change to their lifestyles. However, eight months later, these same draconian policies are still in place after the theories undergirding those policies appear to be false. Nowhere is ... READ MORE
Americans from Coast to Coast Defy COVID Orders
- November 23, 2020Left – Huntington Beach, CA residents defying COVID curfew, Center – business owners shouting down health department and Sheriff deputies demanding they leave for not having a warrant and trespassing, Right – mask burning in San Clemente, CA in defiance of curfew order.Yesterday we reported how many law enforcement officials across the nation have stated that t... READ MORE
All Newark residents are being forced to stay at home for 10 days
- November 23, 2020New Jersey’s largest city, Newark has set up Police checkpoints on the roads coming into the city demanding people show proof of resident and proof they are doing an “essential activity.”Mayor Ras Baraka is locking his city down like no other in the country.“I know you want to have fun, but now is not the time for fun. We have to stay focused, we have to ... READ MORE
- November 21, 2020Losing restaurants is more than losing great food and ambience. It’s losing the dreams of the owners and their staff.By Frank McCaffrey It was November of 2016 and I had just been flown down to the Rio Grande Valley on the southern tip of Texas. I had been working in Upstate New York at WICZ-TV. A local TV station, KRGV, brought me down to “The Lone Star State&r... READ MORE
Grocery stores start rationing toilet paper
- November 23, 2020Los Angeles County on Sunday banned in-person dining for three weeks amid a surge in coronavirus cases less than 24 hours after they imposed a 10pm curfew. The order will take effect Wednesday at 10pm, officials said. Restaurants, breweries, wineries and bars will only be able to offer takeout, drive-thru and delivery services.Officials said: 'To reduce the po... READ MORE
- November 23, 2020Body language expert revealed tips for reading facial expressions behind a maskJudi James says fear is an eye expression and involves rounding of eye shapeAdded pupil dilation is physiological response when we look at someone we likeA body language expert has produced a guide to reading people's facial expressions – when they are hidden behind a face mask.New research ... READ MORE
Sparks protest at Tim Walz’s mansion
- November 23, 2020Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz announced on Wednesday a rigid month-long lockdown order that bans all social gatherings of people who do not live in the same household, even if participants wear face masks and practice proper social distancing. On Saturday, Minnesotans went to Walz’s mansion to protest the drastic lockdown orders.Walz’s severe new coronavirus rest... READ MORE
- November 23, 2020BERLIN — A video went viral Sunday in Germany of a confrontation at a coronavirus protest, where a young woman compared herself to a famous Nazi resistance fighter and then was accused by a security guard of "trivializing" the Holocaust.Several people protesting coronavirus restrictions in Germany that seek to tamp down new infections have tried to depict themsel... READ MORE
- November 22, 2020Police already have been overly aggressive in this year’s civil rights protests, some protesters say. If Ohio adopts enhanced penalties related to protests, that will only aggravate the problem, they say.Worse, according to the activists, the bill’s provision allowing deadly force by people who feel threatened during “riots” will only encourage people to ... READ MORE
Shocking: None of the roughly 20-30 demonstrators were wearing masks.
- November 22, 2020MENTOR, Ohio — Ohio’s 10:00 p.m. COVID-19 curfew is now in effect and some people are not happy about it.On Saturday night in Lake County, a "Rally for Freedom" protest against the curfew was held. Between 20 and 30 people took part in the demonstration in Mentor. None of those protesting were wearing masks. According to the order, Ohioans sh... READ MORE
Huntington Beach Protesters March In Defiance Of California’s New Curfew
- November 22, 2020In Huntington Beach, southern California, Protesters took to the streets Saturday night, minutes after California’s new curfew went into effect, to speak out against Gov. Gavin Newsom’s latest coronavirus curfew.According to CBS Los Angeles, non-essential work and all social gatherings must stop at 2200 hours to 0500 hours. The demonstration billed as “Cur... READ MORE
“I like being able to breathe fresh air.”
- November 22, 2020A crowd more than 100 people took part in a protest against mandatory mask wearing and other restrictions during the COVID-19 pandemic, that included marching through downtown Chatham Saturday.Wallaceburg resident Laura Myers, an organizer of the local protest under the banner of Canadians for Freedom, told those gathered at Tecumseh Park, prior to the march, the reason being ma... READ MORE
The anti-lockdown protests are getting bigger and louder
- November 22, 2020The anti-lockdown protests are getting bigger and louder. New York City is the sight today of a large rally to end the lockdowns because the cure can’t be worse than the virus.New York City is dying with the lockdown of schools and small businesses. Restaurants, bars and small shops that were once thriving are closing because they cannot survive the extended lockdown.... READ MORE
- November 23, 2020Roughly a dozen Greenlee County residents gathered outside the Daly Diner in Clifton Saturday to protest the mask mandate put into place by the Town of Clifton and Greenlee County Board of Supervisors. The protest came on the heels of the town shutting down the diner for violating the mandate."I'm here to support another businesswoman and her right to establish her own ... READ MORE
- November 21, 2020A study published in late October by researchers at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology linking a decrease in coronavirus hospitalizations to a face-mask mandate has been withdrawn following an increase in cases in the areas studied.“The authors have withdrawn this manuscript because there are increased rates of SARS-CoV-2 cases in the areas that we originally analyz... READ MORE
- November 23, 2020NASHVILLE, TN (WSMV) - As Nashville implements its new eight-person gathering limit, police made a handful of arrests and several citations for mask violations over the weekend. Click the link above to view the videoMetro Police said most people are following the mask mandate on Lower Broadway, where officers enforcement of Nashville's mask mandate is mostly concentrate... READ MORE
"..individuals should have the right to choose if they want to wear a mask.
- November 22, 2020JACKSON, Miss. (WLBT) - On Saturday, the Mississippi Department of Health reported the highest total of COVID-19 cases since the pandemic began, with 1,972.MSDH also reported 15 deaths that day as well.The alarming numbers prompted Mississippi’s 110th House District representative Jeramey Anderson to send a tweet to Governor Tate Reeves to take action.On Twitter, Rep. Ande... READ MORE
“I was sprayed with disinfectant at a popular chair pharmacy by the manager”
- November 23, 2020NEWFIELDS — At least 100 protesters expressed their displeasure with Republican Gov. Chris Sununu's new statewide mask mandate Sunday, holding a protest outside his private residence.The group gathered on a grassy area near the end of a cul-de-sac where Sununu's home is located, at about 2 p.m., without masks.Protesters chanted “Breathe free or die" and ... READ MORE
No one is stopping him.
- November 23, 2020At Peaster Independent School District, 40 miles northwest of Fort Worth, Superintendent Lance Johnson has said masks are optional in his school district buildings and classrooms.They’re not.In July, Gov. Greg Abbott issued a statewide order requiring that Texans living in counties with more than 20 active coronavirus cases must wear masks in businesses, building... READ MORE
Thomas Woods Jr., Angleton, Texas
- November 22, 2020The Covid Cult is gaslighting the public with VooDoo Science...Thomas Woods, Jr. at: https://tomwoods.comClick the above link to view the bitchute video.Presented at the Mises Institute's "Symposium with Ron Paul" on Saturday, 7 November 2020, in Angleton, Texas.Mirrored from Dr. Andrew Kaufman https://youtu.be/aBFZOGgAZzYhttps://www.andrewkaufmanmd.com/S... READ MORE
- November 22, 2020On November 8, 7,000 people crammed into Yetev Lev temple in WilliamsburgThey were celebrating the wedding of Yoel Teitelbaum, grandson of Satmar Grand Rabbi Aaron TeitelmanVideo of the wedding shows maskless crowds defying social distancingThe event was planned in spite of Gov. Cuomo's restrictions on indoor religious gatherings, that only allow for 50% capacityOrganiz... READ MORE
But They're Doing Them Anyway
- November 20, 2020According to a trade group email, Oregon’s governor and health officials know that lockdowns of “non-essential” businesses won’t slow the spread of the CCP coronavirus or stop the Chinese pandemic. They impose these diktats anyway, however, because Governor Kate Brown (D-Portland) is “essentially putting Oregonians in time-out by taking away things ... READ MORE
- November 22, 2020 A crowd estimated at 400 people gathered in front of the Huntington Beach pier to protest the first night of a statewide curfew aimed at slowing the spread of COVID-19, authorities said Sunday. The people gathered at 10 p.m. Saturday along Pacific Coast Highway at Main Street, crossing the highway when allowed by the traffic light, said Huntington Beach police L... READ MORE
- November 22, 2020Social media can’t be allowed to suppress scientific discourse, critics said after Facebook ‘fact-checkers’ flagged as ‘false’ an Oxford professor’s report citing a Danish study on the effectiveness of masks against Covid-19.“[What] has happened to academic freedom and freedom of speech? There is nothing in this article that is ‘fa... READ MORE
- November 20, 2020White House coronavirus advisor Dr. Anthony Fauci said during an interview this week with the NYT that convincing skeptics to take a COVID vaccine is a matter of paramount importance to safeguard the public health.Many of these people "actually don't think that this is a problem," Dr. Fauci said during a conversation with the Hastings Center. He also pointed out th... READ MORE
- November 22, 2020Caesar Gavin Newsom, Ruler Of All Of California (May He Live Forever), issued a decree a couple days ago implementing a curfew which requires all of his subjects to remain in their homes from 10:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. until further notice.Corona, apparently, is especially active after dark, or something.Last night was the first night of Caesar's curfew. And a whole bunch of Ca... READ MORE
- November 22, 2020The South Australia Police said Wednesday that leaving the house to walk the dog or to exercise is prohibited under the state’s coronavirus restrictions.The South Australian government instituted a six-day lockdown beginning midnight Wednesday after 22 confirmed cases were reported, according to the Guardian.A woman questioned the police Wednesday over Twitt... READ MORE
17.25 million people need not fear enforcement of illegal mandate
- November 21, 2020Sheriffs in five Southern California counties with a total population of 17.25 million people — equivalent to the fifth most populous state — are defying that state's governor. They will not arrest people for violating the statewide curfew that Governor Gavin Newsom has imposed starting today, apparently on the belief that the virus wakes up and g... READ MORE
- November 22, 2020Supreme Justice Samuel Alito has warned that “the pandemic has resulted in previously unimaginable restrictions on individual liberty” and that freedom of speech is at risk of “becoming a second-tier Constitutional right.”Speaking to the Federalist Society’s National Lawyers Convention, which was hosted online this year, Alito said, “it i... READ MORE
- November 22, 2020Under a policy announced last month by Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham (D), New Mexico currently has over a dozen grocery stores around the state closed for two weeks–including Albertsons, Walmart, Sam’s Club and Target stores–due to employees testing positive for the COVID-19 China coronavirus. This is causing great hardship in affected small towns where... READ MORE
"It's like a violation of a noise ordinance.”
- November 21, 2020PORTLAND, Ore. — Days before Thanksgiving, Oregon Gov. Kate Brown said she believes residents who know their neighbors are violating the most recent round of COVID-19 protocols, which includes capping the number of people allowed in your home at six, should call the police.“This is no different than what happens if there's a party down the street and it's kee... READ MORE
Man allegedly lied to contact tracers, leading to nearly 1.8 million being ordered to stay home.
- November 22, 2020Officials in the Australian state of South Australia are claiming that the state's recent COVID-19 lockdown was precipitated by a false statement from a pizza worker.The state ordered its roughly 1.8 million residents to stay home and indoors after health authorities deduced that an individual who tested positive for COVID-19 had contracted the virus after a brief ... READ MORE
- November 22, 2020CASPER, Wyo. (AP) - Wyoming Gov. Mark Gordon has announced new limits on indoor and outdoor public gatherings but has not implemented a statewide mask mandate as coronavirus cases continue to surge across the state.The Republican governor and state health officer Dr. Alexia Harrist said Thursday that public gatherings will be limited to 25 people or fewer without restr... READ MORE
Rathdrum Police Department "attempted to educate" and warn prior to issuing a citation on April 17, 2020
- November 10, 2020A North Idaho woman who was cited for having a yard sale during the state’s stay-at-home order won’t face charges, a judge said.Judge Van Valin issued a decision to dismiss the case against Christa Thompson, a Rathdrum homeowner who was cited in April for allegedly violating Idaho’s restrictions during the coronavirus pandemic.At the time, o... READ MORE
Quarantine for 14 days or have negative test before entering state
- November 22, 2020PITTSBURGH (KDKA) — The explosion of Coronavirus cases has led to the state issuing a new mask mandate and travel restrictions, which have taken effect statewide.So what do you need to know now that those rules are in place? And will you be punished if you don’t follow them?All this comes less than a week before the Thanksgiving holiday.In a nutshell, these orders as... READ MORE
- November 22, 2020Many Republican lawmakers in states where coronavirus cases and hospitalizations have surged are not only rejecting statewide mask mandates. They're also resisting rules requiring them in their own capitols.Efforts to require lawmakers and staff to wear masks have received a cool reception even in statehouses that have seen outbreaks of the virus or where Republican governor... READ MORE
- November 22, 2020Toni and Dan Carr run a coffee shop in Greenwood that is like a cozy kitchen meets community center meets artsy thrift shop. A social hub in the heart of a state known for its hospitality, they said they rarely encountered rude customers.Until the pandemic. The coffee shop, named Strange Brew, was embroiled in an online fight with a customer in... READ MORE
- November 21, 2020The Kentucky attorney general has joined with a religious school to sue Gov. Andy Beshear to block his order that bans in-person instruction at religious schools.Beshear issued an order (pdf) on Nov. 18 that directs all public and private elementary, middle, and high schools to cease “in-person instruction and transition to remote or virtual instruction begi... READ MORE
- November 21, 2020Arrests were made, with some protesters being pepper sprayed as they grappled with officers on the groundSocial distancing was nowhere to be seen as huge crowds came together to demonstrate in the drizzleThe UK today recorded 391 new hospital coronavirus deaths in the highest Saturday increase since May 2 Anti-lockdown protesters have clashed with police at marches today as... READ MORE
Ignoring the rule of law, states that "...a civil society is built on the rule of law..."
- November 20, 2020Gov. Doug Burgum thanked law enforcement agencies that have agreed to prioritize “education” over “enforcement” of his statewide mask mandate — but expressed concern over agencies that say they won’t enforce it whatsoever.At his weekly COVID-19 press conference, Burgum was asked whether sheriff’s offices, like that in McKenzie Count... READ MORE
Many municipalities are not enforcing mask noncompliance. No summons & no arrests so far.
- November 21, 2020The days blend together for Jeff Wallace as he visits Bangor businesses to follow up on complaints about possible coronavirus safety violations, most related to face coverings.“It’s like ‘Groundhog Day,’” he said, referring to the 1993 movie in which a TV weatherman must relive the same day repeatedly. “Here’s today’s list of ... READ MORE
A Case for Health and Socioeconomic Wellbeing
- November 19, 2020A team of Irish medical and public health professionals recently published a White Paper entitled “COVID-19 Alternative Strategy: A Case for Health and Socioeconomic Wellbeing,” calling for an “evidence-based” approach to pandemic management. In the paper, the team provides a cost-benefit analysis of lockdowns and scrutinizes their overall efficacy while ... READ MORE
Wearing Cloth Face Masks: Protection Is “Statistically Insignificant”
- September 18, 2020AbstractBackground:Observational evidence suggests that mask wearing mitigates transmission of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2). It is uncertain if this observed association arises through protection of uninfected wearers (protective effect), via reduced transmission from infected mask wearers (source control), or both.Objective:To assess whether rec... READ MORE
Abstract There is no biological history of mass masking until the current era. It is important to consider possible outcomes of this society-wide experiment. The consequences to the health of individuals is as yet unknown. Masked individuals have measurably higher inspiratory flow than non-masked individuals. This study is of new masks removed from manufacturer packaging, as well as a laundered cl... READ MORE
July 26, 2020
LInk: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/global-covid-19/shielding-approach-humanitarian.htmlSee Jon Rappoport's view on this document: https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020/11/02/cdc-plans-covid-concentration-camps/This document presents considerations from the perspective of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) for implementing the shielding approach in... READ MORE
Definitive study establishes conclusively not only that masks don't work, but WHY.
curated by Marilyn M. Singleton, M.D., J.D. – http://marilynsingletonmdjd.com/Updated September 26, 2020IntroductionCOVID-19 is as politically-charged as it is infectious. Early in the COVID-19 pandemic, the WHO, the CDC and NIH’s Dr. Anthony Fauci discouraged wearing masks as not useful for non-health care workers. Now they recommend wearing cloth face coverings in public setting... READ MORE
- October 06, 2020[Open the link above to to view the charts which reveal there is no correlation (or "clear science") behind the use of masks and rates of "infection".] Excerpt:In case it isn’t obvious, these charts fail to show any correlation between mask mandates (which presumably increase the wearing of masks) and reductions in COVID-19 infections. If you l... READ MORE
Plus Definition of "Reasonable Accommodations"
From: https://www.gpadacenter.org/faqs-ada-small-business-and-face-mask-policies- July 10, 2020The ADA and Small Business: Frequently Asked Questions About Face Mask Policies and Serving Customers with Disabilities.The Great Plains ADA Center has received many questions regarding face mask policies and the ADA from the business community. We have collected a summary of these questions and our... READ MORE
We appreciate your donations to NOMASKERS.ORG, because without them this site would not be possible. You do not need a PayPal account in order to donate with your credit card.
Just click on the Donate button below. You will be prompted for the amount you wish to contribute.