NOMASKERS T-Shirts Coming Soon!
The official This mask is as useless as our Governor shirt, hoodie, tank top, sweater, longsleeve... - Limited Edition And Worldwide ShippingQuick steps to buy this product:Click on the button "BUY IT HERE".Select your product: T-Shirt / Hoodie / Sweater / Tank / Mug...Select size and quantity.Enter shipping and billing information.Guaranteed safe and secure checkout via: Paypal | VISA |... READ MORE
THE GOAL IS UNIVERSAL MANDATORY VACCINATIONSWHY THE GOOD GUYS ARE LOSINGIn a propaganda war you have to go after the source.If you wrestle with the octopus over every “Lie of the Day” in a fragmentary way you’re guaranteed to lose.And that’s exactly what’s happening.The good guys are losing.People have no idea of the size and reach of Fauci’s propaganda machine.... READ MORE
- September 26, 2020On Friday evening, Christ Church members gathered around the city of Moscow by the hundreds to protest the mask mandate in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic. Protestors gathered downtown to sing and hold signs, while many held a large wooden cross. In attendance were also individuals in favor of the mask mandate in Moscow and supporting the continuation of its enforcement. The... READ MORE
- September 27, 2020The organizers of a citizen referendum filed against Provo’s mask mandate say they are also prepared to take on the countywide mask mandate issued on Tuesday, but Utah County officials say that isn’t a legal option.“We’ve already got people lined up to sign it and we’re planning on doing it for sure now,” Mary Ann Nielsen of the group Utahns ... READ MORE
If These Deaths are Removed US Has 86,000 COVID-19 Deaths
- September 27, 2020For months doctors and investigative journalists have wondered why state coronavirus death counts include motorcycle accidents, homicides, birth defects, gunshot wounds and thousands of intentional injuries and poisonings to the US Coronavirus death totals.It’s almost as if the medical elites are doing all they can to pad the coronavirus... READ MORE
- September 25, 2020Some translated signs…The media is the real virusFalse test, false pandemic, split and control by fearJournalist accompliceFear feeds the monstersWe must act without further delay (Picture of frog exiting pot of heated water)Yes breathe freely, choose to smileMy health, my responsibilityNo logic exists in this situation at all (Picture of Spock)A united people will never... READ MORE
Fines and other penalties imposed so far would be suspended!
- September 25, 2020Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis says he is lifting all restrictions on businesses statewide that were imposed to control the spread of the virus that causes COVID-19. Most significantly, that means restaurants and bars in the state can now operate at full capacity.Up to now, restaurants and bars in Florida could serve customers indoors at 50% of legal occupancy. DeSantis said his new... READ MORE
"We Do Not Consent" crowds getting "bigger and bigger"
- September 26, 2020Six months after parliament passed the Coronavirus Act 2020, which gives the government powers to impose lockdowns and other restrictive social distancing measures (measures that have been accompanied by stiff fines), thousands of Britons packed London's Trafalgar Square bearing signs reading "We Do Not Consent" and "Think Before It's Illegal" during... READ MORE
Noem Fires Back, ‘Stop Spreading Fear’
- September 26, 2020On Thursday, South Dakota GOP governor Kristi Noem blasted MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow after Maddow had cited coronavirus statistics to attack Noem. Maddow had targeted Noem after Noem had tweeted a picture of herself shooting, captioned, “This is how we do social distancing in South Dakota.”Maddow, quoting the Argus-Leader, tried attacking Noem, tweeting,... READ MORE
'..causing healthy people to become sick..'
- September 25, 2020Executive Director Bruce Dart, saying the city’s mask mandate is harmful to healthy people.Optometrist Robert Zoellner, Clay Clark, Dr. James Meehan, MD, and other Tulsa-based business owners are asking the city to immediately repeal the mask mandate which was passed by city council last month.The group alleges wearing masks is causing healthy people to become sick while ... READ MORE
Rutherford Institute now involved
- September 25, 2020ATLANTA, Ga. — The Rutherford Institute has come to the aid of a Georgia mother who has been barred from attending her son’s high school football games unless she compromises her religious beliefs and complies with the school district’s mask requirement for spectators. In a letter to the superintendent of Fulton County (Ga.) Schools (FCS), Rutherford Institute... READ MORE
- September 25, 2020Republican State Sen. Duey Stroebel (R - Saukville) said Friday he wants the state legislature to return to session and strike down Governor Tony Evers' extension of the statewide mask mandate.Stroebel said local governments and public health departments should be the ones to issue restrictions due to the COVID-19 pandemic because the spread of the virus is worse in some pa... READ MORE
In spite of CDC data, maintains “It is now crystal clear that COVID-19 can be deadly to younger children"
- September 25, 2020As the number of schools with COVID outbreaks surges in Michigan, Gov. Gretchen Whitmer has amended an executive order that requires most elementary students to wear masks.The amendment also requires schools to publish information about positive or suspect COVID cases. The state has been criticized for being slow to report outbreaks among students and staff.The amended order co... READ MORE
“This is America, no masks required.”
Gallatin County health officials warned two businesses last week for not enforcing a face-covering mandate and not having required signs for face coverings. One business reportedly had a sign that read “This is America, no masks required.”The Gallatin City-County Health Department sent warning letters to The Korner Klub, dated Sept. 17, and Black Sheep Custom Leather, dated Sept. 15, n... READ MORE
- September 23, 2020A lawsuit filed by the owner of a Spartanburg burger joint this week seeking to overturn Gov. Henry McMaster’s executive orders declaring an ongoing state of emergency due to the coronavirus could have broad implications for bars, restaurants and public events.Ike’s Korner Grille owner Neil Rodgers has flaunted a local mask mandate and state rules that govern how ma... READ MORE
There seems to be a constant battle between politicians and doctors on how Americans should handle this pandemic.BEAUMONT, Texas — Wearing a mask is the reality most have all learned to live with in the past few months, but one Southeast Texas county is fighting to ditch the mask mandate.Newton County officials said they've put great effort into keeping their COVID-19 numbers low. And th... READ MORE
- September 25, 2020[Go Donald Rainwater! Holcomb and his staff has not been paying attention to the mask mandate fallout and lawsuits in surrounding states - particularly Wisconsin.]The Associated Press recently reported that Indiana conservatives who are furious with Republican Gov. Eric Holcomb over his statewide mask mandate are cottoning to Libertarian Donald Rainwater as an al... READ MORE
- September 25, 2020While the transition into wearing face coverings amid the coronavirus has not been seamless for many, New York’s mask-wearing mandate has presented additional challenges for those with hearing loss.The Waters girls of Esperance, known around the country for their fundraising and advocacy efforts for children with hearing loss and their families through the nonprofit found... READ MORE
Rick Leventhal was on FOX News Tuesday night and he discussed COVID related deaths and the percent of those with serious co-morbidies. We dropped a direct hit on the Democrat Party, their mainstream media and their coronavirus narrative and all hell broke loose.We’ve never seen anything quite like this. Democrats, their fake news media and their ‘fact checker&... READ MORE
It's time we all stop cowering.
- September 25, 2020First, remember that there have been violent mobs of people burning and pillaging American cities for months now, including the latest onslaught in Louisville, Kentucky. Now also remember that large crowds of people have been gathering in the last week to lament the passing of Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg.Then ask yourself this: Under what absurd constellation... READ MORE
Two people were handcuffed as hundreds sang “Praise God From Whom All Blessings Flow.”
- September 24, 2020ach of the criminal cops that executed the unconstitutional order to arrest Christians who were singing hymns in the parking lot of city hall in Moscow, Idaho should be arrested themselves, charged and removed from any capacity of public service. Yet, does anyone think that’s going to happen? Nope, not a chance unless Christians start taking a stand against th... READ MORE
- September 24, 2020If anyone doubts that the country that many of us loved so much is almost totally gone, just look at what is going on all around the U.S. right now. People are actually being arrested and put in prison for not wearing masks. If authorities are willing to get this extreme during a relatively minor pandemic, what are they going to do to us when a true national emergen... READ MORE
- September 23, 2020The public outrage directed at Indiana Governor Eric Holcomb related to his handling of the Coronavirus pandemic has captured the attention of the Associated Press.In an article entitled, “Mask discontent could snarl Indiana governor’s reelection,” the author details how Gov. Eric Holcomb’s statewide mask mandate and other c... READ MORE
A collection of facts.
"THE CAT IS OUT OF THE BAG... THE CDC, THE WHO, AND ALL THE SO-CALLED EXPERTS LIED TO YOU! HERE'S THE LIST:?? EVERYONE IN THE ENTIRE COUNTRY NEEDS TO READ THIS AND ABSORB IT... THOSE STILL ASLEEP, YOU BETTER WAKE UP BECAUSE THIS SHAM/DRESS REHEARSAL WILL CERTAINLY BE THE LAST CHANCE; THOSE CHOOSING TO REMAIN IN DENIAL, GIVING THE FINGER TO REALITY, YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN ...??"CDC ad... READ MORE
- September 24, 2020Brexit Party leader Nigel Farage has warned that the British government is acting like an “elected dictatorship” passing coronavirus laws without parliamentary scrutiny.Mr Farage also expressed concern that there is no effective opposition in the House of Commons, with the Labour Party “teaming up” with the Conservative government and preparing “to... READ MORE
- September 24, 2020Big Brother wants more about you from your doctor—and fast.Last month, New York Governor Andrew Cuomo ordered health care professionals across the state to provide the “full residential address and phone number, occupation and employer name, full work address and employer phone number as well as race and ethnicity” of all patients tested for Covid-19.On Monday... READ MORE
"There is no medical justification for any emergency policy anymore"
- September 5th 2020We, Belgian doctors and health professionals, wish to express our serious concern about the evolution of the situation in the recent months surrounding the outbreak of the SARS-CoV-2 virus. We call on politicians to be independently and critically informed in the decision-making process and in the compulsory implementation of corona-measures. We ask for an open debate, where al... READ MORE
- September 24, 2020Anti-coronavirus measures will have significantly more severe consequences than the disease itself, especially in developing countries, Germany’s Minister of Economic Cooperation and Development Gerd Muller warned.The grim prognosis was made by the German official in an interview with the Handelsblatt daily. The pandemic has already triggered “one of ... READ MORE
Mayor Muriel Bowser herself attends and supports massive outdoor protests
- September 24, 2020In March, when the coronavirus pandemic began disrupting everyday life, Washington, D.C., Mayor Muriel Bowser — like many other state and local officials — began locking down businesses, schools, churches, and social events.Included in Bowser's lockdown executive order was a ban on gatherings of 10 or more people.As the city progressed through the pandemic and c... READ MORE
"Let the..mask mandate die the death it deserves."
- September 24, 2020I am a Moscow “senior citizen” who has seen panic spread faster than the coronavirus. At this writing, Latah County has had less than 300 confirmed cases and zero deaths. Most have fully recovered. The odds of dying from the flu is .06 percent, while dying from (not with) the virus is .02 percent. The politicization is more deleterious than the virus itself.Statisti... READ MORE
- September 22, 2020LAS VEGAS (AP) — About 100 people gathered outside the Nevada governor’s private home in Las Vegas to protest a mask mandate intended to limit the spread of COVID-19.Political action committee No Mask Nevada planned the Monday demonstration after Democratic Gov. Steve Sisolak implemented the order, the Las Vegas Review-Journal reported.“This governor is trying... READ MORE
What if their revolt is their example?
- September 24, 2020n order for Wisconsin’s mask mandate to be effective, Democratic Gov. Tony Evers said state leaders — primarily Republicans — need to lead by example.Speaking with reporters Thursday, Evers said he understands it’s unlikely local law enforcement officials will pursue the $200 fine associated with not following the statewide mask order, but he said electe... READ MORE
- September 24, 2020Former Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore on Thursday announced a new federal lawsuit challenging the constitutionality of the state’s mask mandate and past state health orders that shuttered businesses or directed people to lockdown at home. Alabama Gov. Kay Ivey’s statewide mask mandate is set to expire Oct. 2.“Our economy has been decimated, jobs lost, sc... READ MORE
[9-26-2020 Update: there have been no deaths, or even hospitalizations, due to the COVID-19 virus in Latah County.]Police in Moscow, Idaho, arrested three people Wednesday for violating social distancing rules as their church sang hymns and Bible psalms outdoors — an event held, in part, to protest the city mayor’s mask mandate, which runs to January 2021.Officers arrested Ga... READ MORE
- August 14, 2020The death certificate of a 79-year-old South Carolina woman reportedly says COVID-19 complications contributed to her July death — but the decedent’s family claims she was never tested or infected with the virus.Joan Hill died July 31 while receiving in-home hospice care at her daughter’s Richland County, Hill’s granddaughter, Kimberly Klosterman told ... READ MORE
'Propelled by U.S. conspiracy theories'
- September 12, 2020Several thousand people gathered Saturday in downtown Montreal to hear speeches from conspiracy theorists and anti-vaccine activists, in one of the largest demonstrations to date against the Quebec government's response to the COVID-19 pandemic.The march began outside Premier François Legault's Montreal office, and at one point stretched more than six city b... READ MORE
- September 12, 2020MONTREAL -- Quebecers who do not comply with public health guidelines amid the COVID-19 pandemic -- particularly, those who don't wear masks inside public places and on public transit -- will now be subject to fines up to $6,000.The measure came into effect on Saturday, but Premier Francois Legault made the announcement at a press conference in Quebec City on Thursday ... READ MORE
- September 12, 2020MONTREAL -- Thousands of people marched through downtown Montreal to protest mandatory mask rules in Quebec.The march began outside Premier Francois Legault's office near McGill University and continued to Rene Levesque and Papineau, blocking traffic in the area.Many in the group wore signs and t-shirts denouncing a so-called fear campaign by the Quebec government. Oth... READ MORE
Finds herself surrounded by maskless Republicans
- September 24, 2020A 'distressed' Dr. Deborah Birx is questioning how long she can remain on the White House's coronavirus taskforce, according to reporting from CNN. Aides and friends describe Birx as seeing her role as diminished and the situation inside the taskforce as a nightmare. She considers Dr. Scott Atlas - a later addition to the taskforce - as a ba... READ MORE
- August 14, 2020U.S.—A new study has found that far more Americans would trust Dr Pepper than would trust Dr. Fauci.While Dr. Fauci has made some questionable claims over the past few months, Dr Pepper hasn't made any erroneous predictions about the virus or recommendations when it comes to masks and other protective measures. So the soft drink has rocketed up the charts as th... READ MORE
- September 23, 2020MADISON, WI (WTAQ) — The Wisconsin Institute for Law and Liberty will continue its lawsuit against the mask mandate extended Tuesday by Governor Tony Evers.Founder Rick Esenberg says it’s still in violation of state law, which allows the governor to declare an emergency for a period of 60 days.“The Governor cannot simply declare one emergency after another rel... READ MORE
"..expanding its tools to identify those who are intentionally defiant.."
- September 24, 2020Uber has removed more than 1,250 riders from its platform for not adhering to its mask wearing rules, the company says. And it is expanding its tools to identify those who are intentionally defiant moving forward. The ride hailing giant announced Thursday that it has begun rolling out its Mask Verification feature across the United States and Canada. The feature ... READ MORE
Ordinance subjects employees and business owners to a fine of up to $1,000
- September 23, 2020Nashua officials have adopted a revised mask mandate that prohibits businesses from serving patrons who are not wearing face masks.Aldermen voted 13-2 Tuesday to support the proposal, which has drawn praise and criticism from the community.“We are extremely disappointed,” Nancy Kyle of the New Hampshire Retail Association said Wednesday.While the New Hampshire Retai... READ MORE
“Do we really think an airborne virus is going to play nice?"
- September 21, 2020A series of protests are being planned as city officials contemplate whether to implement more stringent requirements for Nashua’s mask mandate.Aldermen are set to vote on the proposed mask ordinance update on Tuesday, just a few hours after a protest will take place outside of Nashua City Hall.The new proposal states that “no business and no employee of any busines... READ MORE
Nearby child is shocked by taser. Police have no comment.
- September 23, 2020Alecia Kitts traveled to see her son play football in Logan, Ohio. Footage shows her seated with her family at the proper social distance from other families without a mask on. A police officer approached her and arrested her. After she struggled and resisted arrest, the officer in the video tased her into submission in front of children.One witness, according to the Ohio ... READ MORE
- September 24, 2020MOSCOW, Idaho — A religious gathering at City Hall in Moscow, Idaho resulted in several arrests after some of those gathered were arrested for not complying with police directives after defying COVID-related restrictions, including not wearing masks — a mandate that was extended to January 5 by the city’s council.According to the Moscow-Pullman Daily News... READ MORE
"..scalpal approach as opposed to a shotgun approach.."
- September 23, 2020ST. GEORGE — Utah Gov. Gary Herbert responded to a recent upsurge in coronavirus infections in Utah by using what he calls a “scalpel approach” – moving just the cities of Provo and Orem to orange, while rejecting a statewide mask mandate. Utah Gov. Gary Herbert walks through the Capitol rotunda to a COVID-19 briefing Sept. 22, 2020, in Salt La... READ MORE
Didn't anybody see this problem coming?
- September 23, 2020BRUCEVILLE-EDDY, Texas (KWTX) – The owners of Oliver’s Southern Spirits liquor store on State Highway 7 in Bruceville-Eddy temporarily banned customers from wearing face coverings as required by the state after two masked men robbed the business at gunpoint Monday night.They posted a sign Tuesday, which has since been removed, that said “Absolutely no masks or... READ MORE
- September 23, 2020Brookhaven Mayor John Ernst has been a prominent advocate of mask-wearing mandates as a public health necessity against the COVID-19 pandemic. But Ernst is sometimes going maskless himself at a private club’s Wiffle ball games, according to a fellow player who accuses the mayor of hypocrisy.Stephen Stern snapped a photo during a Sept. 15 game at the Brittany Club on Breto... READ MORE
From: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/cloth-face-cover-guidance.html#recent-studiesUpdated July 7, 2020The following are the references provided by the CDC as "Evidence for Effectiveness of Masks" (source) Each one of these studies are not actually studies using the scientific method, but are instead mathematical or simulated representations of t... READ MORE
From: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/cloth-face-cover-guidance.html- August. 7, 2020CDC recommends that people wear masks in public settings and when around people who don’t live in your household, especially when other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain.Masks may help prevent people who have COVID-19 from spreading the vi... READ MORE
Anals of Internal Medicine
- August 13, 2020From https://www.acpjournals.org/doi/10.7326/M20-2671Background:Risk for transmission of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) to close contacts of infected persons has not been well estimated.Objective:To evaluate the risk for transmission of SARS-CoV-2 to close contacts in different settings.Design:Prospective cohort study.Setting:Close contacts of pe... READ MORE
For the PDF version of this report, click here.Executive summary: In the first few months of the pandemic, there was scientific uncertainty about the usefulness of public masking. Conflicting guidance was given by several official sources1–4.There is now convincing evidence from multiple controlled experiments5–7 and field observations8–14 that wearing masks r... READ MORE
February 14 , 2020
Download attachment below.This document provides a high-level summary of CDC ' s sequential steps for increasing COVID - 19 surveillance in the U .S ., building on existing influenza and other surveillance systems. The total estimated funding level is $ 100million for year one , of which $ 50million should be available to CDC immediately and the remainder should bemade available within two mon... READ MORE
[Note that this study is in opposition to numerous opposing studies, going back over 25 years. Note its source of funding. Note that its conclusion is not based on the effectiveness of masks using quantifiable, physical measurements. Instead, this study relies upon the statisitical usage of masks in regions having employed them while dealing with COVID-19. This stu... READ MORE
"rates of all infection outcomes were highest in the cloth mask arm"
For the full study, visit: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25903751/Results: The rates of all infection outcomes were highest in the cloth mask arm, with the rate of ILI statistically significantly higher in the cloth mask arm (relative risk (RR)=13.00, 95% CI 1.69 to 100.07) compared with the medical mask arm. Cloth masks also had significantly higher rates of ILI compared with the cont... READ MORE
Source: https://www.rcreader.com/commentary/masks-dont-work-covid-a-review-of-science-relevant-to-covide-19-social-policyHere are key anchor points to the extensive scientific literature that establishes that wearing surgical masks and respirators (e.g., “N95”) does not reduce the risk of contracting a verified illness:Jacobs, J. L. et al. (2009) “Use of surgical face m... READ MORE
We appreciate your donations to NOMASKERS.ORG, because without them this site would not be possible. You do not need a PayPal account in order to donate with your credit card.
Just click on the Donate button below. You will be prompted for the amount you wish to contribute.